Zishy | Pics & Vids

DusselzyaNov 17, 2015

1. Dusselzya

Dusselzya Well-Known Member

ZH-2017-08-30 - Presley Callen - Presley Callen on a Life Cycle II 1920px (x47) 28.1Mb.zip

Presley Callen continues to inspire fitness in the second half of her Zishy debut. Part of the fun with this project is watching women shed their inhibitions right before my eyes. There is freedom in the realization that the rules of propriety are arbitrary and products of cultural hypnosis. Maybe I will finally attend Burning Man one day. Music from Bob Marley and Moby plays in the background of the bonus video.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

ZH-2017-08-30_-_Presley_Callen_-_Presley_Callen_on_a_Life_Cycle_II_1920px_(x47)_28.1Mb.zipAVE-2017-08-16 - Alexandra - Flowers
    ZH-2017-08-30_-_Presley_Callen_-_Presley_Callen_on_a_Life_Cycle_II_1920px_(x47)_28.1Mb.zip
    =====

2. Dusselzya

3. Dusselzya

4. Dusselzya

5. Dusselzya

ZH-2017-09-05 - Lilias Right - Salsa Made Daily 1920px (x56) 38.1Mb.zip

Lilias Right has become a popular woman to follow online. Her curves and her comfort with showing off those curves easily draws attention. So I took this beautiful person to Tacos Por Favor in Santa Monica. One of my favorite musicians claims TPF as her favorite spot for Mexican food. It is not bad, but has never impressed me. Plus, they close at 8pm and that is entirely unacceptable for a late-night burrito-lover like me. Please do not quote that out of context.

Upsto.re - Download File
    RG - Download File
    =====

6. Dusselzya

ZH-2017-09-07 - Paula Swenson - at the Palihouse 1920px (x64) 33Mb.zip

Good morning, you savages. I photographed Paula at the Palihouse in Santa Monica. It is a boutique hotel with a chic vintage motif. It can be pricey, but with Paula, I was going to pull out all the stops. The place fits perfectly with her soulful demeanor. A woman with serious good looks and a willingness to goof off and tease the camera is music to my eyes. More to come.

Upsto.re - Download File
    RG - Download File
    ====

7. Dusselzya

ZH-2017-09-09 - April Brookes - Nice Spoons 1920px (x60) 36.9Mb.zip

I had some extra shots of April Brookes from her first update. Somehow I missed those. Hey, I'm a child of divorce. If I didn't have a child of my own, I'd be making my way down to Houston or Florida. I would rent a small paddle boat. I'd pack my guitar, a shitload of plant-based medicine, and be prepared to sing Kumbaya for hours on end. Yes, these are disasters, but they are also catalysts for human kindness. And we all know we can use more of that. If we are gonna go out, and we all will, we might as well go out with a party.

Upsto.re - Download File
    RG - Download File
    ======

8. Dusselzya

ZH-2017-09-11 - Tiffany Drake - Baywatching 1920px (x67) 35.6Mb.zip

I did not watch the Baywatch movie. I was probably too busy living my own life or shooting someone like Tiffany Drake at Will Rogers State Beach. We had a lifeguard approach us and ask about our photos. I thought he was going to give us bullshit about not having a permit or something along those lines. You know, first-world problems. But instead, he starts talking about how he is into photography and often shoots female models. Yadda yadda yadda. Oh would you look at the time? Tiffany looked so good in both of her bikinis we had to devote a bit of attention to each.

Upsto.re - Download File
    RG - Download File
    ======

9. Dusselzya

File Name : ZH-2017-09-13 - Paula Swenson - Paula Swenson at the Palihouse II.mp4
    File Size : 48.37 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:02:08

Here is the second part to Paula Swenson's gallery. This woman is incredible and raises the bar for my site. She could be a fashion model, or an actress, or a damn singer. We are lucky, friends. Action Bronson's "Actin Crazy" is the song in the bonus video.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Upsto.re - Download File
    fj - Download File
    =====

10. Dusselzya

ZH-2017-09-13 - Paula Swenson - Paula Swenson at the Palihouse II 2200px (x44) 21.6Mb.zip

Here is the second part to Paula Swenson's gallery. This woman is incredible and raises the bar for my site. She could be a fashion model, or an actress, or a damn singer. We are lucky, friends. Action Bronson's "Actin Crazy" is the song in the bonus video.

Upsto.re - Download File
    fj - Download File
    ====