1. Dusselzya

Dusselzya Well-Known Member

2. Dusselzya

File Name : ZH-2015-11-01 - Wendy Patton - Scary Beautiful.mp4
    File Size : 7.04 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:00:21

Wendy Patton is stunning, goofy, and flexible. She grew up taking dance class and did that until she injured her knee. Now she aims her focus on being a fashion model. Enjoy this evening I spent with her near Topanga Beach. You will see More of her in the future.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Upsto.re - Download File
    RG - Download File
    ======

3. Dusselzya

ZH-2015-11-01 - Wendy Patton - Scary Beautiful
    1920px | (x55) | 31.11Mb | *.zip

Wendy Patton is stunning, goofy, and flexible. She grew up taking dance class and did that until she injured her knee. Now she aims her focus on being a fashion model. Enjoy this evening I spent with her near Topanga Beach. You will see More of her in the future.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Upsto.re - Download File
    RG - Download File
    ===

4. Dusselzya

File Name : ZH-2015-11-03 - Luna Kitsuen - Alt Laundry.mp4
    File Size : 30.66 MB
    Duration : 00:01:34

I was not aware of the resemblance between Luna Kitsuen and the Overly Attached Girlfriend meme until I started combing through these pics. Somehow I doubt that Laina Morris enjoys a fraction of the filthy things that Luna does on camera though. Luna is sweet, intelligent, and unashamedly kinky. We discussed the film, American Psycho, Luna says it isn't extreme enough for her. Even if ink and piercings are not your thing, I am sure you can find plenty to enjoy in Luna. The Rza's "Looking for a Car" is the track in the bonus video.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Upsto.re - Download File
    RG - Download File
    ====

5. Dusselzya

ZH-2015-11-03 - Luna Kitsuen - Alt Laundry
    1920px | (x50) | 29.62Mb | *.zip

I was not aware of the resemblance between Luna Kitsuen and the Overly Attached Girlfriend meme until I started combing through these pics. Somehow I doubt that Laina Morris enjoys a fraction of the filthy things that Luna does on camera though. Luna is sweet, intelligent, and unashamedly kinky. We discussed the film, American Psycho, Luna says it isn't extreme enough for her. Even if ink and piercings are not your thing, I am sure you can find plenty to enjoy in Luna. The Rza's "Looking for a Car" is the track in the bonus video.

Upsto.re - Download File
    RG - Download File
    =====

6. Dusselzya

File Name : ZH-2015-11-05 - Cole Esenwein - vs Dick Blick.mp4
    File Size : 62.45 MB
    Duration : 00:02:42

Cole Esenwiein returns and we head over to a Dick Blick art supplies store. Cole wears a sweater with only a layer of cool Autumn air underneath. I worry for her ankles as she jumps and kicks in thin high heels. Luckily, Cole is as limber as a kitten and scoffs at the idea of injury. The track in the bonus video is one of Cole's jams, Gucci Mane's "Lemonade". After the Blick adventure, we head back home for some bedroom shots. You'll want to stay tuned.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Upsto.re - Download File
    RG - Download File
    =====

7. Dusselzya

ZH-2015-11-05 - Cole Esenwein - vs Dick Blick
    1920px | (x35) | 31.1Mb | *.zip

Cole Esenwiein returns and we head over to a Dick Blick art supplies store. Cole wears a sweater with only a layer of cool Autumn air underneath. I worry for her ankles as she jumps and kicks in thin high heels. Luckily, Cole is as limber as a kitten and scoffs at the idea of injury. The track in the bonus video is one of Cole's jams, Gucci Mane's "Lemonade". After the Blick adventure, we head back home for some bedroom shots. You'll want to stay tuned.

Upsto.re - Download File
    RG - Download File
    =====

8. Dusselzya

ZH-2015-11-06 - Cole Esenwein - In Warm Socks
    1920px | (x96) | 50.89Mb | *.zip

One of the simple, undeniable truths is that haters are going to hate. If you are only here for nudity, you will be disappointed from time to time, because that is not my end game. I assume we all have seen an image of a big, steamy, gaping vagina. Now let's move forward. As the tagline reads, Zishy means photos that leave something to the imagination. I do not promise you bare breasts. I do not promise you bare ass. All I promise is to share sexy images of beautiful women, or at least, images that I find sexy of women that I find beautiful...Cole Esenwein is a perfect example. I know you will not always approve of my decisions, but the wonderful thing is that they are MY decisions. They are not the decisions of some cackle of art directors and managers working within a soulless corporation, pandering to the common denominator's dollars. You are getting one dude's labor of love.

Upsto.re - Download File
    RG - Download File
    =======

9. Dusselzya

ZH-2015-11-08 - Gracie Thibble - For Blue Jeans
    1920px | (x56) | 36.98Mb | *.zip

Ah, life is good. The apartment building that I live in is falling apart. The income gap is widening. My hairline is receding. The problems of pollution, incessant war, the decline of the moral fiber of America, seals raping penguins...Blah fucking blah. All that shit evaporates when I get to make my music with a woman like Gracie Thibble. One day, out of the blue, Gracie texted me that she was going to be in LA for a short visit and if I wanted to take some more pictures. As I said, life is good. Now I know what Forrest meant about those chocolates.

Upsto.re - Download File
    RG - Download File
    ====

10. Dusselzya

File Name : ZH-2015-11-08 - Gracie Thibble - For Blue Jeans 1920px | (x56) | Mb.mp4
    File Size : 41.97 MB
    Duration : 00:01:26

Ah, life is good. The apartment building that I live in is falling apart. The income gap is widening. My hairline is receding. The problems of pollution, incessant war, the decline of the moral fiber of America, seals raping penguins...Blah fucking blah. All that shit evaporates when I get to make my music with a woman like Gracie Thibble. One day, out of the blue, Gracie texted me that she was going to be in LA for a short visit and if I wanted to take some more pictures. As I said, life is good. Now I know what Forrest meant about those chocolates.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Upsto.re - Download File
    RG - Download File
    ======