NaughtyMag | Pics & Vids

DusselzyaNov 2, 2015

1. Dusselzya

Dusselzya Well-Known Member

File Name : NM-2017-04-20 - Rosalyn Lopez - San Diego Sweetheart.mp4
    File Size : 437.47 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:15:38

"I work nights, often six in a week, so if I'm gonna date at all, it has to be mostly during the day," said Rosalyn. "I'm always too tired after work to go out and party, like some of my co-workers do. I don't get near as much sex as I'd like because of my schedule, so I often get myself off before I go to sleep or when I wake up. I don't need any toys; my fingers satisfy me just fine. I work with the guy who took these photos. We've just started dating and haven't slept together that many times, but he wasn't surprised when I asked him to take the pics. See, I found a copy of Newcummers in the laundry room of my apartment complex and after reading it I decided I wanted to be a nudie star, too. I posed behind the garages one weekday when most people were at work. But knowing that I still might get caught was really thrilling. I got a little scared after a while, so I moved inside. I had to do it because I get really loud when I cum."

[​IMG][​IMG]

Upsto.re - Download File
    RG - Download File
    ========

2. Dusselzya

NM-2017-04-21 - Jada Coxxx - The Size Thing
    1600px | (x53) | 16.8Mb | *.zip

"One of my roommates is a naughtymag member," said Jada. "He lets me log on sometimes when he's not around, and I got the idea of screwing a big-dicked stud to find out how great sex can be and, also, if the size thing is a big deal. Well, Charlie's dick totally stuffed my pussy and that felt awesome, but it's how he did me that blew my mind! I mean, he made sure that I was having a great time and he worked on getting me off. I had a couple of major league orgasms. If he was my boyfriend, we'd never get out of bed! I don't care if my roommate sees me on the site; I think he'll be way more embarrassed than I will be. You never know...he might even get lucky if he mentions it to me!" Check out the video as well.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Upsto.re - Download File
    RG - Download File
    =======

3. Dusselzya

File Name : NM-2017-04-22 - Jada Coxxx - The Size Thing.mp4
    File Size : 380.21 MB
    Duration : 00:13:36

"One of my roommates is a naughtymag member," said Jada. "He lets me log on sometimes when he's not around, and I got the idea of screwing a big-dicked stud to find out how great sex can be and, also, if the size thing is a big deal. Well, Charlie's dick totally stuffed my pussy and that felt awesome, but it's how he did me that blew my mind! I mean, he made sure that I was having a great time and he worked on getting me off. I had a couple of major league orgasms. If he was my boyfriend, we'd never get out of bed! I don't care if my roommate sees me on the site; I think he'll be way more embarrassed than I will be. You never know...he might even get lucky if he mentions it to me!" Check out the video as well.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Upsto.re - Download File
    RG - Download File
    =======

4. Dusselzya

File Name : NM-2017-04-23 - Angelica - Porch Swinger.mp4
    File Size : 500.86 MB
    Duration : 00:17:55

Angelica is a 21-year-old college student from Atlanta, Georgia. She's 5'2", 122 pounds and has D-cup tits. She's going solo here, but who knows what the future will bring. Angelica is a horny girl. "I'd love for a guy to tit-fuck me," she said. "It's what I think about when I'm diddling myself. I'd love to have a cock sliding between my tits so I could suck the head and end up with hot jizz on my face." Sounds good to us. Gentlemen, are you up to the task?

[​IMG][​IMG]

Upsto.re - Download File
    RG - Download File
    =======

5. Dusselzya

NM-2017-04-23 - Angelica - Porch Swinger
    1600px | (x60) | 15.2Mb | *.zip

Angelica is a 21-year-old college student from Atlanta, Georgia. She's 5'2", 122 pounds and has D-cup tits. She's going solo here, but who knows what the future will bring. Angelica is a horny girl. "I'd love for a guy to tit-fuck me," she said. "It's what I think about when I'm diddling myself. I'd love to have a cock sliding between my tits so I could suck the head and end up with hot jizz on my face." Sounds good to us. Gentlemen, are you up to the task?

Upsto.re - Download File
    RG - Download File
    ======
    O

6. Dusselzya

7. Dusselzya

NM-2017-04-26 - Tiffany - Chinese Import
    3000px | (x51) | 59.9Mb | *.zip

Born in the People's Republic of China, Tiffany, 36, moved to the U.S. after high school. "Here in the U.S., it's a fast paced environment...competetive and fun. I learned English after arriving, so now I'm trilingual. I speak Mandarin, Cantonese and English. Men love when I talk dirty to them in another language, and I get to say the nastiest things because they'll never understand what I said!"
    "I was in a threesome once," Tiffany told us after we asked her if she likes having casual sex. "I do not have casual sex often, but when the mood is right and the men are caring and gentle, it can be fun. That was the case with my three-way. The two men are brothers, which made it more kinky for me. They fucked almost the exact same, so everything went smoothly. I would not have a threesome with another woman, however. I am only interested in having sex with men. Sorry, ladies."

Upsto.re - Download File
    RG - Download File
    ======

8. Dusselzya

File Name : NM-2017-04-27 - Tiffany - Chinese Import.mp4
    File Size : 352.49 MB
    Duration : 00:12:29

Born in the People's Republic of China, Tiffany, 36, moved to the U.S. after high school. "Here in the U.S., it's a fast paced environment...competetive and fun. I learned English after arriving, so now I'm trilingual. I speak Mandarin, Cantonese and English. Men love when I talk dirty to them in another language, and I get to say the nastiest things because they'll never understand what I said!"
    "I was in a threesome once," Tiffany told us after we asked her if she likes having casual sex. "I do not have casual sex often, but when the mood is right and the men are caring and gentle, it can be fun. That was the case with my three-way. The two men are brothers, which made it more kinky for me. They fucked almost the exact same, so everything went smoothly. I would not have a threesome with another woman, however. I am only interested in having sex with men. Sorry, ladies."

[​IMG][​IMG]

Upsto.re - Download File
    RG - Download File
    ======

9. Dusselzya

NM-2017-04-28 - Sunny Dae - From Paint Job to Blowjob
    1600px | (x43) | 12.6Mb | *.zip

Who wants to paint when you can fuck? But before we get to that, what's with the deadbeat in these pictures? The fucking guy is just sitting there while Sunny does all the work. And what happens? She rewards him with a blow job. Not just a blow job, but some pussy, too. What's with these hot chicks liking loser guys? Is quitting your job and sitting home all day, watching your girlfriend do all the work, the key to happiness? Anyway, while you contemplate that, we'll let you know that Sunny is 26 years old and from Georgia. She's 5'6", 135 pounds and, obviously, she likes to paint and fuck. Check that. She likes to fuck losers.

Upsto.re - Download File
    RG - Download File
    ======

10. Dusselzya

File Name : NM-2017-04-29 - Sunny Dae - From Paint Job to Blowjob.mp4
    File Size : 467.47 MB
    Duration : 00:16:42

Who wants to paint when you can fuck? But before we get to that, what's with the deadbeat in these pictures? The fucking guy is just sitting there while Sunny does all the work. And what happens? She rewards him with a blow job. Not just a blow job, but some pussy, too. What's with these hot chicks liking loser guys? Is quitting your job and sitting home all day, watching your girlfriend do all the work, the key to happiness? Anyway, while you contemplate that, we'll let you know that Sunny is 26 years old and from Georgia. She's 5'6", 135 pounds and, obviously, she likes to paint and fuck. Check that. She likes to fuck losers.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Upsto.re - Download File
    RG - Download File
    ======