NaughtyMag | Pics & Vids

DusselzyaNov 2, 2015

1. Dusselzya

Dusselzya Well-Known Member

File Name : NM-2017-02-23 - Arianna - Shower Show.mp4
    File Size : 310.36 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:11:21

For the most part, we get photo submissions from girls with an over-the-top sexual appetite. So when we asked teenage Arianna how often she masturbates and she told us only once a month, we were confused. Most of our girls do it more frequently. "I would do it all the time if I wasn't living in my parents' house," she explained. "The walls are so thin!"
    "I lost my virginity in my bedroom," Arianna told us. "And that was such a pain in the ass. Not the sex! The whole hiding-it-from-mom-and-dad thing was a pain. I was out on a date with my boyfriend and we were having such a great, romantic time, I promised him that I'd sleep with him that night. I said it half-joking, but he still showed up outside my bedroom window around midnight. When it came down to it, I tried to stay quiet, but he was so big and I was so tight, I must have been grunting and stammering more than I thought I was. It was a success, though. It was so romantic."

[​IMG][​IMG]

Upsto.re - Download File
    RG - Download File
    ====

2. Dusselzya

File Name : NM-2017-02-24 - Lexy Lotus - PISS-TAKES WEEKEND.mp4
    File Size : 273.77 MB
    Duration : 00:13:19

Are you the kind of guy who loves watching young girls tinkle? Do you get off watching that golden stream exiting her pussy, only to watch it stuffed later by fingers and dicks? Well, you've got a great weekend ahead of you. We've got the next three days scheduled with young teens who just have to tinkle.
    First up is Lexy.
    Have you ever peed where you weren't supposed to?
    "All the time! In fact, I love peeing in places other than a bathroom. I love to pop a squat outside. It feels so natural. One time I peed in a stairwell. And peeing in the garage was fun!" See it for yourself in the DVD L'il Pissers, available at eboobstore.com.
    What's the thrill you get from peeing in unusual places?
    "I like the freedom of it. The naughtiness of it. The possibility of someone seeing me. I'm a little bit of a rebel at heart, so sometimes I like to do things that are taboo or forbidden. Plus, it's more convenient to drop your panties and go when you need to. Guys have way more freedom with that, why shouldn't girls have it too?"

[​IMG][​IMG]

Upsto.re - Download File
    RG - Download File
    =====

3. Dusselzya

NM-2017-02-24 - Lexy Lotus - PISS-TAKES WEEKEND
    3000px | (x55) | 56Mb | *.zip

Are you the kind of guy who loves watching young girls tinkle? Do you get off watching that golden stream exiting her pussy, only to watch it stuffed later by fingers and dicks? Well, you've got a great weekend ahead of you. We've got the next three days scheduled with young teens who just have to tinkle.
    First up is Lexy.
    Have you ever peed where you weren't supposed to?
    "All the time! In fact, I love peeing in places other than a bathroom. I love to pop a squat outside. It feels so natural. One time I peed in a stairwell. And peeing in the garage was fun!" See it for yourself in the DVD L'il Pissers, available at eboobstore.com.
    What's the thrill you get from peeing in unusual places?
    "I like the freedom of it. The naughtiness of it. The possibility of someone seeing me. I'm a little bit of a rebel at heart, so sometimes I like to do things that are taboo or forbidden. Plus, it's more convenient to drop your panties and go when you need to. Guys have way more freedom with that, why shouldn't girls have it too?"

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Upsto.re - Download File
    RG - Download File
    ======

4. Dusselzya

File Name : NM-2017-02-25 - Chloe Couture - PISS-TAKES WITH CHLOE.mp4
    File Size : 284.72 MB
    Duration : 00:14:49

We're continuing our Piss-Takes Weekend with Chloe, whom you guys may remember from a few months ago. She's back, and this time she's letting loose with her full bladder.
    Tell us about your kinkiest experience.
    "It was in the bathroom at school. Some guys had dared this guy to go into the girls' bathroom. He went into another stall and just sat there in silence. I called him over to keep me company while I peed, and he got hard when he saw my pussy."
    What happened next, Chloe?
    "He watched me pee, and then I told him to take out his cock so I could suck it. The blow job was really hot, and at the same time I was shocked that I was doing it in a bathroom at school. I remember being really turned on. His cock felt so hard in my mouth; I knew it would feel great in my pussy. So I stood up, and he fucked me from behind. I wanted to moan but had to stay kind of quiet just in case. My pussy was making squishy noises from being so wet while he thrust into me. He didn't last long, maybe like, eight minutes. But I came, and he sprayed cum all over my ass."

[​IMG][​IMG]

Upsto.re - Download File
    RG - Download File
    =====

5. Dusselzya

NM-2017-02-25 - Chloe Couture - PISS-TAKES WITH CHLOE
    3000px | (x48) | 46.9Mb | *.zip

We're continuing our Piss-Takes Weekend with Chloe, whom you guys may remember from a few months ago. She's back, and this time she's letting loose with her full bladder.
    Tell us about your kinkiest experience.
    "It was in the bathroom at school. Some guys had dared this guy to go into the girls' bathroom. He went into another stall and just sat there in silence. I called him over to keep me company while I peed, and he got hard when he saw my pussy."
    What happened next, Chloe?
    "He watched me pee, and then I told him to take out his cock so I could suck it. The blow job was really hot, and at the same time I was shocked that I was doing it in a bathroom at school. I remember being really turned on. His cock felt so hard in my mouth; I knew it would feel great in my pussy. So I stood up, and he fucked me from behind. I wanted to moan but had to stay kind of quiet just in case. My pussy was making squishy noises from being so wet while he thrust into me. He didn't last long, maybe like, eight minutes. But I came, and he sprayed cum all over my ass."

Upsto.re - Download File
    RG - Download File
    ======

6. Dusselzya

File Name : NM-2017-02-26 - Tiffany Watson - PISS-TAKES WITH TIFFANY.mp4
    File Size : 311.15 MB
    Duration : 00:11:06

We're wrapping up this piss-soaked weekend with Tiffany, who elicited many letters and emails from you members when she was posted last time. Well, this golden set is sure to become your new favorite.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Upsto.re - Download File
    RG - Download File
    ======

7. Dusselzya

NM-2017-02-26 - Tiffany Watson - PISS-TAKES WITH TIFFANY
    3000px | (x49) | 55.6Mb | *.zip

We're wrapping up this piss-soaked weekend with Tiffany, who elicited many letters and emails from you members when she was posted last time. Well, this golden set is sure to become your new favorite.

Upsto.re - Download File
    RG - Download File
    ======

8. Dusselzya

NM-2017-02-27 - Kate Anne - Playing Favorites
    3000px | (x69) | 55.3Mb | *.zip

We have so many beautiful girls send in pictures, we tend to sort them into categories in our minds: Busties, flatties, booties, anal lovers, Bush Babies, etc. And when we think of these categories, a dozen or so names come to the forefront of each subset. But when we think of our all-time favorite girls, every member on the NaughtyMag team has their own personal favorite.
    Kate Anne is our editor Eamonn's favorite. Maybe it's her soft British accent. Maybe it's her thick, luxuriously soft pubes. Or maybe it's her hourglass figure or her big, soft tits. Whatever it is, Kate Anne is one memorable girl.
    We reached out to Kate recently because we were wondering if she, like so many of our previous Bush Baby girls, had shaved off her pubes. She responded by sending us a picture. Let's just say, we were happy to see photo evidence of her still very much intact bush. Enjoy her most-recent photos!

Upsto.re - Download File
    RG - Download File
    =====

9. Dusselzya

NM-2017-03-01 - Kiley Jay - She Knows What She Wants
    3000px | (x48) | 58.6Mb | *.zip

Kiley is a young girl who knows what she wants in life. "I want adventure," she told us matter-of-factly. "I want to get on a boat and sail around the world. I want a guy to take me on a first date to a haunted house. I never want to be bored. That's always been true with me. I rarely have any downtime. In high school, I was in color guard, I managed the football and basketball teams, and I partied every weekend. I've never had a boyfriend because I don't want to be tied down. Well, I want to be tied down in a different way.
    "I can do the splits. I can also put both legs behind my head. When I tell guys that, they make me do it in the bedroom. I don't mind. It feels good."

Upsto.re - Download File
    RG - Download File
    ====

10. Dusselzya

NM-2017-03-03 - Pepper Hart - Fiery Pepper Gets Pounded
    3000px | (x49) | 55.4Mb | *.zip

Pepper is a computer science major, which means that she's a smart cookie. As an example, we asked her if she had any special talents. She responded, "Monoclonal antibody staining, microscopy, pole dancing and deep throating. Oh, and I'm a pretty good tailor."
    "I was the biggest dyke in high school, but I also fucked local college boys. I'm a non-discriminatory lover. Licking pussy is my life's highlight, but I also love riding a dick. It all gets me off.
    "I was a bit terrified when my lover bent me over his balcony in downtown Portland. I saw people pointing at us from the street, but he was fucking me so hard and fast, I couldn't concentrate on anything but the feeling. I think that was the moment I realized that I'm an exhibitionist. It was an exhilarating experience. That's one of the reasons I came to shoot these pictures with you guys. I want to recreate that feeling of vulnerability and sexuality. I want people (guys and girls) | to look at my pussy getting fucked and think, 'what a slut. I want to fuck that, too.'"

Upsto.re - Download File
    RG - Download File
    =====