Cosmid | Pics

DusselzyaFeb 17, 2014

1. Dusselzya

Dusselzya Well-Known Member

CM-2017-11-09 - Michelle Anderson - MICHELLE'S IN THE KITCHEN 1600px (x79) 65.4Mb.zip

At least a double update today, maybe a triple, and here is Michelle Anderson looking pretty sexy in the kitchen with this great sun burnt butt of hers. It is funny when you take pictures of a girl... her ratings are not that high, but if you guys were in the room with me while taking the shots I know you would all love her.. She was an amazing girl.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Upsto.re - Download File
    fj - Download File
    ==============

2. Dusselzya

CM-2017-11-11 - Ellie - ELLIE'S PJ'S 1600px (x163) 166.8Mb.zip

Sorry for the late update today. Here is Ellie looking very sexy while she is getting ready for bed. It would be a lot of fun being there with her when she is about to lay down, she looks like she could keep you warm. Enjoy.

Upsto.re - Download File
    fj - Download File
    ===============

3. Dusselzya

CM-2017-11-13 - Alice Antoinette - ALICE ANTIONETTE'S FIRST SET 1600px (x110) 130.8Mb.zip

Here is the first set for our new girl Alice and she is just amazing in it. This is the outfit that she showed up to the shoot in and I could just imagine seeing her walking down the street in it. Just an obvious amazing hottie.

Upsto.re - Download File
    fj - Download File
    ===============

4. Dusselzya

CM-2017-11-14 - Jem - JEM'S BLACK BODY SUIT 1600px (x146) 215.1Mb.zip

This girl is just fun, stacked and loves to show off. It is Jem and she is looking great in this set on the couch taking off a tight body suit that really does not cover much at all.. Hope you enjoy her.

Upsto.re - Download File
    fj - Download File
    ===============

5. Dusselzya

CM-2017-11-16 - Zoey Lee - ZOEY & HER PAINT 1600px (x117) 114Mb.zip

I have to say that these types of sets are usually not my favorite with the paint, but I have to say that it does offer some very interesting images of this amazing beauty. Here is Zoey Lee looking very sexy and very naked.

Upsto.re - Download File
    fj - Download File
    ==========

6. Dusselzya

CM-2017-11-18 - Chloe Parsa - CHLOE ON THE COUCH 1600px (x107) 97.2Mb.zip

I really took a liking to this girl over the past few months... she is just super hot and loves to be sexy. I mean this girl just loves to show off.. we always like to take some photos when the model has all of her clothes on, but for some strange reason it is hard to keep them on this hottie. Hope that you enjoy her.

Upsto.re - Download File
    RG - Download File
    ============

7. Dusselzya

CM-2017-11-20 - Agnes Poulin - AGNES TAKES OFF HER DRESS 1600px (x93) Mb.zip

Here is the first photo set of our new girl Agnes and she is in a very pretty black dress.. but you have to look fast because it comes off pretty quickly. Hope you enjoy this new stacked lady.

Upsto.re - Download File
    RG - Download File
    ============

8. Dusselzya

CM-2017-11-21 - Cassie Taylor - CASSIE ON THE CHAIR 1600px (x111) 80.8Mb.zip

This girl is hot.. I mean, she was fun to hang with and she is totally stacked.. The other thing is that she loves to be naked.. It was very hard to keep her clothes on at all. Here she is being sexy showing her great body on the chair.

Upsto.re - Download File
    RG - Download File
    ============

9. Dusselzya

CM-2017-11-23 - Elizabeth Dunn - ELIZABETH'S SHORTS 1600px (x98) 75.8Mb.zip

I am thankful for beautiful girls that come in all shapes and sizes... I think that is what I am most thankful for this year.. and every year for that matter. Here is Elizabeth wearing a very tiny pair of shorts.. to be honest, I am not sure you can even call these shorts. but whatever.. she is hot.

Upsto.re - Download File
    RG - Download File
    ========