Cosmid | Pics

DusselzyaFeb 17, 2014

1. Dusselzya

Dusselzya Well-Known Member

CM-2017-10-01 - Alesya Romero - ALESYA'S STOCKINGS 1600px (x116) 192.8Mb.zip

It has been far too long since I posted something new of this girl that is just about as perfect as you can get. It is Alesya, and there is something just so sexy and so perfect about her. Her skin, her smile, her body, just a perfect girl all around.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Upsto.re - Download File
    fj - Download File
    =====

2. Dusselzya

CM-2017-10-02 - Annabelle Rose - ANNABELLE'S WHITE OUTFIT 1600px (x154) 149.2Mb.zip

This girl is just stunning. She has this amazing smile, this amazing skin, and of course an amazing body. Here she is doing her first set with us with some ripped white jeans and a great shirt... It think we she have a shirt like this available for all of our shoots.

Upsto.re - Download File
    fj - Download File
    ======

3. Dusselzya

CM-2017-10-03 - Kristina Phillips - KRISTINA ON THE COUCH 1600px (x140) 122Mb.zip

Here is a new photo set of a very beautiful petite girl Kristina. Here she is on the couch in a nice little outfit and she gives us a good long tease while she is taking it off to show off one amazing little body. Enjoy.

Upsto.re - Download File
    fj - Download File
    ======

4. Dusselzya

CM-2017-10-05 - Kara Carter - KARA'S TENNIS OUTFIT 1600px (x184) 176.4Mb.zip

Here is a new post from a very sexy little redhead named Kara. Here she is in a great little tennis outfit, hot off of the court and in to the bedroom to show you what she has under it. I hope that you enjoy this hottie and everything that she has to offer.

Upsto.re - Download File
    fj - Download File
    =====

5. Dusselzya

CM-2017-10-30 - Nadia Wall - NADIA'S FIRST SET 1600px (x104) 97Mb.zip

Here is the first set for our new girl Nadia and I think that it is a good one.. She starts off a little slow, but it really does not take her long at all to get in to the groove. What a great girl... hope you enjoy her.

Upsto.re - Download File
    fj - Download File
    ==========

6. Dusselzya

CM-2017-11-01 - Karly Peters - KARLY'S LITTLE BIKINI 1600px (x150) 113.1Mb.zip

I think that this girl was one of the best surprises that I have had on this site in a while. She sent a couple pictures before we shot, but they were not all that great.. then this girl showed up and I was like... " She is cute..." but still not blown away.. then we started to talk, and then she started to smile.. and then she started to strip and then I was blown away.. just an amazing girl.. in all ways.

Upsto.re - Download File
    fj - Download File
    ==========

7. Dusselzya

CM-2017-11-03 - Nancy Trask - NANCY BY THE POOL 1600px (x165) 164.1Mb.zip

This girl has a very unique look and quite an amazing style. Yes she has purple hair, so you might not be in to that... or maybe you are, but this girl has got an incredible body and a beautiful smile. Hope that you like this strip and scores of butt shots in this set.

Upsto.re - Download File
    fj - Download File
    ==========

8. Dusselzya

CM-2017-11-06 - Bella Bruni - BELLA BRUNI'S FIRST SET 1600px (x138) 111.7Mb.zip

Here is the first photo set for our beauty Bella. Here she is on the usual introduction couch looking very sexy. It does not take her long to start showing off her amazing little body, I hope that you enjoy her.

Upsto.re - Download File
    fj - Download File
    ==========

9. Dusselzya

CM-2017-11-07 - Katie - KATIE'S CALVIN'S SHOOT 1600px (x144) Mb
    Here is a new photo set of this amazingly hot lady Katie. I loved the first time that we shot her over 10 years ago, but honestly... I think that she is hotter now than she was then. Hope that you enjoy her.

Upsto.re - Download File
    fj - Download File
    =======

10. Dusselzya

CM-2017-11-09 - Crystal Lewis - CRYSTAL'S ON THE BED1600px (x111) 109.4Mb.zip

I know that this girl is not quite everyones cup of tea, but I also know that the people that like her really love her, so here is a new set of Crystal Lewis looking sexy on the bed here taking off some undies.

Upsto.re - Download File
    fj - Download File
    ==============