Year:2017
    Version: 1.17 Update
    Genre: Adult 3d, Adventure, Anal xxx
    Category: Adult Sex Games
    Platform: PC / Windows
    Censorship: No
    Language: English

About:
    It’s essentially a modpack of a few different mods and some new content. It adds some new scenes, a map, scene changes, potions, custom outfits and evolving outfits. At the moment it is in a incomplete state with new content and bug fixes being added periodically.

New in Version 1.17:
    -Luna strip for me part 1
    -New stat screen for Hermione, located on the top bar
    -Bug Fixing

Music:
    Download file - 144.2 MB

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download file - 439.9 MB
    [​IMG]
    Download file - 439.9 MB

2. marianno18

marianno18 Member

City Milf - [Version 0.1 New]

[​IMG]

Version: 0.1 New
    Genre: Adult Game, 3d game, xxx

About:
    You play as 18 year old Ian, living with his mother after his parents recent divorce. He never considered his mom hot, and always got offended when his friends made inappropriate
    comments. But after turning 18, Max has started to look at his mother in ways he never did before.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Keep2Share no longer accept extreme content

[​IMG]
    Download file - 189.4 MB

3. marianno18

marianno18 Member

Lust and Power - [Version 0.3]

[​IMG]

Version: 0.3 Update

Genre: Adult Game, Big Boobs, xxx

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    About:
    In this game you play as a young man, whose family inherited a mansion from a distant relative. There you are going to reveal some mysteries and to gain some dark powers. You will have to face demon attacks, to meet some strange persons, to protect your family (mom and sister), and to use their gratefulness to gain control over them and to make them your sex slaves.?

New in Version 0.3
    - My Tasks window added
    - Corruption Progress window added
    - you can throw away items from the inventory
    - you can store items in your room
    - you can store food in the fridge in the kitchen
    - 3 new items added

Locations added:
    - bathroom
    - sister's room

Scenes added:
    - you can interact with the sister in her room
    - 2 new scenes of Mom's corruption (in her room)
    - 2 new scenes of sister's corruption (in her room)
    - new dialogs (in the living room, in the bathroom, in your room)

- a wardrobe spell for 15$ patrons added
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download file - 134.7 MB

4. marianno18

marianno18 Member

Rogue-Like: Evolution - [Version 0.974b]

[​IMG]

Version: 0.974b Update
    Genre: Adult Game, Anal, Slg, Animation, Tits
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    About:
    This adult game takes place several years after the tv series ends, and features a new student to the school who is immune to other mutant powers (including Rogue’s, of course). My eventual plan for this is to have a fully formed dating sim with a full story mode…

New in Version 0.974b:
    -You can now choose masturbation directly form Kitty’s menu.
    -I added a whole list of new generic chit-chat, resulting in more natural conversations.
    -Xavier can now catch you and Kitty in the act. Be prepared.
    -Crowds should no longer creep on you when having threesomes in your own rooms.
    -Rogue and Kitty should now leave the shower after having showeved, after you leave.
    -You should be able to reach Kitty’s room through all the same methods as Rogue’s, but only after meeting her. In the last build some options were still firewalled.
    -You can now explore Xavier’s office again once per day, in the previous build you could only ever do it once.
    -Fixed an issue with characters cleaning cum off after agreeing to leave it on, let me know if this happens again, and how it plays out.
    -I added a variable correction system. If you ever have an issue where it says “K_Date not found” or any other variable, try going to the player room, opening the Tutorial, and running “Statchecker.” This should fix any missing variables, although I’m still not sure why variables occasionally slip through the cracks.
    -I fixed a few issues related to characters changing in and out of Gym clothes in the Danger Room, but let me know if any other issues occur around that.
    -I fixed a simple error with characters contradicting themselves over classroom seating.
    -I fixed some scheduling conflicts surrounding Rogue’s flirty Classroom scene, it should fit more naturally into the curriculum.
    -Probably some other little things in there, but unless I broke something new, this version should be a lot smoother. If I did break something new, buckle up.

Known issues:
    -doing sexy stuff with Kitty while Rogue is around can cause Kitty’s jealousy action to play instead of Rogue’s. This is very weird, but will be fixed next time.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download file - 76.5 MB
    [​IMG]
    Download file - 76.5 MB

5. marianno18

marianno18 Member

Rogue-Like: Evolution - [Version 0.974c]

[​IMG]

Version: 0.974c Update
    Genre: Adult Game, all sex, xxx

About:
    This adult game takes place several years after the tv series ends, and features a new student to the school who is immune to other mutant powers (including Rogue’s, of course). My eventual plan for this is to have a fully formed dating sim with a full story mode…

New in Version 0.974c:

edit: Sorry guys, fixed up some stupid errors I made with the public sex system. Re-download if you snagged version 0.974a.

edit2: Fixed another dumb error with Kitty being able to masturbate. Poor girl. Also one involving Rogue throwing her clothes back on after certain sex acts. Version c. . .

-You can now choose masturbation directly form Kitty’s menu.
    -I added a whole list of new generic chit-chat, resulting in more natural conversations.
    -Xavier can now catch you and Kitty in the act. Be prepared.
    -Crowds should no longer creep on you when having threesomes in your own rooms.
    -Rogue and Kitty should now leave the shower after having showeved, after you leave.
    -You should be able to reach Kitty’s room through all the same methods as Rogue’s, but only after meeting her. In the last build some options were still firewalled.
    -You can now explore Xavier’s office again once per day, in the previous build you could only ever do it once.
    -Fixed an issue with characters cleaning cum off after agreeing to leave it on, let me know if this happens again, and how it plays out.
    -I added a variable correction system. If you ever have an issue where it says “K_Date not found” or any other variable, try going to the player room, opening the Tutorial, and running “Statchecker.” This should fix any missing variables, although I’m still not sure why variables occasionally slip through the cracks.
    -I fixed a few issues related to characters changing in and out of Gym clothes in the Danger Room, but let me know if any other issues occur around that.
    -I fixed a simple error with characters contradicting themselves over classroom seating.
    -I fixed some scheduling conflicts surrounding Rogue’s flirty Classroom scene, it should fit more naturally into the curriculum.
    -Probably some other little things in there, but unless I broke something new, this version should be a lot smoother. If I did break something new, buckle up.

Known issues:
    -doing sexy stuff with Kitty while Rogue is around can cause Kitty’s jealousy action to play instead of Rogue’s. This is very weird, but will be fixed next time.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download file - 76.5 MB
    [​IMG]
    Download file - 76.5 MB

6. marianno18

marianno18 Member

Your Choice - Version 1.3.1 Update

[​IMG]

Version: 1.3.1 Update
    Genre: Adult Game, 3d adult, sex

About:"Your Choice", is based on the story of a boy who after the death of his parents (often cliché!) is alone and begins to question his life. After this his cousin decides to invite to his house the time that he wants to be able to move away from the day to day that made him remember the death of his parents. I have sought to focus on it as a "sandbox" for the player to decide to do and will be limited by his relationship with his cousin (and his cat XD).?

New in version 1.3.1:
    Bugfix

Changelog version 1.3:
    -Added 4 new quests
    -New character: Emma
    -Added a simple save system
    -Added some new pics of Julie while she is at home

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download file - 116.9 MB

7. marianno18

marianno18 Member

Your Choice - Version 1.3.1 Update

[​IMG]

Version: 1.3.1 Update
    Genre: Adult Game, 3d adult, sex

About:"Your Choice", is based on the story of a boy who after the death of his parents (often cliché!) is alone and begins to question his life. After this his cousin decides to invite to his house the time that he wants to be able to move away from the day to day that made him remember the death of his parents. I have sought to focus on it as a "sandbox" for the player to decide to do and will be limited by his relationship with his cousin (and his cat XD).?

New in version 1.3.1:
    Bugfix

Changelog version 1.3:
    -Added 4 new quests
    -New character: Emma
    -Added a simple save system
    -Added some new pics of Julie while she is at home

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Download file - 116.9 MB

8. marianno18

marianno18 Member

Chloe18 - [Part 3 Update]

[​IMG]

Version: Part 3
    Genre: Adult Game, lesbian, oral, xxx
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    About:
    Meet Chloe,
    After having her dream destroy she decide to change her live around, you have full control of how she does that…

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download file - 82.9 MB
    [​IMG]
    Download file - 82.9 MB

9. marianno18

marianno18 Member

Starship Inanna - [Episode 4.0.1]

[​IMG]

Version: 4.0.1 Update
    Genre: Adult Game, 3d game, ADV, xxx

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    About:
    Starship Inanna is a visual novel game being developed by The Mad Doctors in the Ren’Py Visual Novel Engine. At it’s core it is a Choose Your Own Adventure style story set in a sci-fi universe akin to Star Trek or Mass Effect.

You take on the role of a Commander of the Titan Empire, who has just been assigned as second in command under Captain Alexandra Zal. The crew of the ship is comprised of select races of the Empire which the player will be able to interact with and have relationships with (that means plenty of sex (if you want it)). There is much to discover as the Inanna begins her adventure to unknown parts of the galaxy. As Commander you will be sent on missions to different planets where you will encounter new cultures and civilizations. You will run across slavers, enemy races, omnipotent beings, and more. The choices you make as the story unfolds will have consequences, some subtle and short term, others may take much longer to play out.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download file - 1.0 GB

10. marianno18

marianno18 Member

Fetish Stories: [The Asylum] [Day 3 Version 1.2]

[​IMG]

Version: 1.2
    Genre: Adult Game, Bdsm-bondage, xxx
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    About:
    There is one more thing: This game will not have any combat sequences in it like in "BDSM Tournament". It will be more of a story game, where you have to gain affection from the nurses, wardens and inmates and solve small puzzles (there might be some minigames as well, not sure about it yet). It fits the tone of the game and I think it is the right thing to do if I want to keep improving as a game developer. Keep in mind that this approach will take a bit more time and that I still have a job, friends and family. So please be patient?
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download file - 377.4 MB
    [​IMG]
    Download file - 377.4 MB